CINDER WINE CLUB + CUSTOMER CARE
Our Winery is open for Reservations and Walk-In from 1 to 7pm from Wednesdays to Sundays.
If you are in the area feel free to call or stop by to see if there is a table available for a tasting. We also indoor and outdoor seating is available on a first-come/first-serve basis and is for by the glass or by the bottle service only. Sorry, there are no guided tastings available for this “patio bar” seating but they are comfortable seats and a nice place to relax and enjoy a glass of fine wine and perhaps a charcuterie board from our patio bar.
The rest of this page serves to quickly educate new Cinder Wine Club Members on the upcoming Wine Club Release (Spring or Fall).
If at any time you have questions, please contact us at 208-906-0555 (direct) or [email protected].
I'm in the Cinder Wine Club, when is the next Allocation, events and shipping occur?
The Timeline for the 2023 Fall Release Is Listed Below:
Pickup Club Members: Here’s your Timeline….
- Aug 31: “Pick Up” Member allocations placed in their online cart… you can start to customize your case of wine.
- Sept 1: Spring Release Tastings Begin at the Winery and run till October 22nd. Make a Reservation or Drop In. You can customize your allocation after tasting the wines!
- Sept 2nd & 17th: Pick Up Parties for Wine Club Members and their Guests (please choose just one).
- October 10: Remaining Pick Up Members who have not selected their allocations will have their card on file charged. You can still change your allocations when you come pick up your wines.
- October 22nd: Spring Release Tastings End
- November 1st: Any remaining “Pick Up” allocations are shipped out via FedEx at Member’s expense.
Shipping Club Members: Here’s your Timeline….
- Sept 20th: “Shipping” Club Members allocations placed in their online cart, you can start to customize your allocation.
- Sept 27th: “Shipping” Club Member allocations are charged to their account.
- Oct 2nd-4th: “Shipping” Club Member allocations go out via FedEx
For More Information on booking reservations for tastings or attending Pickup Parties go to the Events page!
When can I pick up my wines at the winery?
Club Members can start to pickup their Fall 2023 Wine Club Allocations on September 1st at the winery. Please ensure you visit during our open hours (1 to 7pm).
What is in my Allocation?
You can view your allocation in your online account once the allocation has been built. Remember that Cinder Wine Club Members can adjust their allocation before taking their wines home!
For Pickup Members that date will be September 1st.
For Shipping Members that date will be September 9th.
Here is where you can Log in and view Upcoming Wine Club, then view and edit the allocation as you see fit (you can edit either online, in person or over the phone). Enjoy!
The newest wines available from Cinder are….
Red Wines: 2021 Rowen, 2021 Vera, 2021 Valentina, 2021 Tempranillo.
White Wines: 2022 Ville de Jardin, 2022 Chardonnay
What are the events you are hosting to celebrate the new wines?
There are many ways to enjoy the new wines from September 1st to October 22nd. We’ll have two Pickup Parties available to our Club Members and their guests that will be fun, laid back affairs. You can make a reservation for guided tastings over those 7 weeks that will take you through all the new wines. Walk-in guests are also welcome, we will have a small bar setup so that walk-in guests can go through the wines in a casual manner before making any changes to their allocations.
Book your reservation for a Fall Tasting Here.
Purchase your tickets for a Pick Up Party Here.