CINDER WINE CLUB + CUSTOMER CARE
Our Winery is open for Reservations and Walk-In from Noon to 7pm from Wednesdays to Sundays.
If you are in the area feel free to call or stop by to see if there is a table available for a tasting. We also have a three-season patio area and bar. This outdoor patio’s seating is available on a first-come/first-serve basis and is for by the glass or by the bottle service only. Sorry, there are no guided tastings available on the outdoor patio.
The rest of this page serves to quickly educate new Cinder Wine Club Members on how to access, navigate and manage their club accounts online, including contact information, billing/shipping addresses, credit card details, and wine orders. Plus there is a section on FAQ’s surrounding the upcoming Wine Club Release.
If at any time you have questions, please contact us at 208-906-0555 (direct) or [email protected]
I'm in the Cinder Wine Club, when is the next Allocation, events and shipping occur?
Pickup Members: Here’s you Timeline….
- August 23rd: “Pick Up” Member allocations placed in their online cart… you can start to customize your case of wine.
- September 27th: “Pick Up” Club Member allocations still remaining to be picked up are billed to their account (may still customize over the phone or at winery).
- October 23rd: FINAL DAY to Pickup Your Wine Club Allocations at winery!
- October 24th: Any remaining “Pick Up” allocations are shipped out via FedEx at Member’s expense.
Ship Members: Here’s your Timeline….
- September 26th: “Shipping” Club Members allocations placed in their online cart, you can start to customize your case of wine.
- October 10th: “Shipping” Club Member allocations are charged to their account.
- October 11-12: “Shipping” Club Member allocations go out via FedEx
When can I pick up my wines at the winery?
Club Members who are “Pickup Members” can start to pickup their orders on Wednesday, August 24th. Please ensure you visit during our open hours (Wednesday through Sunday, 1 to 7pm). Any remaining/uncollected allocations for Pickup Members will be shipped at Member’s cost to their address on file after October 23rd.
What is in my Allocation?
You can view your allocation in your online account once the allocation has been built.
For Pickup Members that date will be August 23rd.
For Shipping Members that date will be September 26th.
Here is where you can Log in and view Upcoming Wine Club, then view and edit the allocation as you see fit (you can edit either online, in person or over the phone). Enjoy!
The newest wines available from Cinder are….
Red Wines: 2019 Reserv Merlot, 2020 Tempranillo, 2020 Valentina, 2020 Rowen (debut!).
White Wines: 2021 Gewürztraminer, 2021 Chardonnay, 2021 Verdejo and 2021 Ville de Jardin.
What are the events you are hosting to celebrate the new wines?
There are many ways to enjoy the new wines from August 24th to October 16th. We’ll have two Pickup Parties available to our Club Members and their guests that will be fun, laid back affairs. Plus you can make a reservation for guided tastings over those 8 weeks that will take you through the eight (8!) new wines. Walk-in guests are also welcom and we offer flights of the new wines available for all Walk-Ins.
Book your reservation for either the PickUp Party or a Fall Release Tasting here. Cheers!