Join Opera Idaho for an evening of opera, food and wine!
Enjoy a three-course gourmet meal designed by Open Table with wine pairings by Cinder Wines. Gourmet dessert auction to follow featuring a variety of custom confections generously donated by local artisans and bakeries.
The event will feature a performance of Jake Heggie’s one-act opera At the Statue of Venus. The opera, starring soprano Jena Carpenter, is a funny, yet reflective, piece about a woman who is nervously waiting for a blind date at the statue of Venus.
- Date: Saturday, June 22nd
- Time: 6:30pm-10:30pm
- Cost: $150 per plate
- Tickets: Click here, or call Merri from Opera Idaho at (208) 345-3531 ext. 2 (Please RSVP by June 10th)
- 21+ Event
- Polenta Coins with Chèvre and Cherry Relish— Scratch-made, pan-fried polenta coins topped with whipped Eden Creamery chèvre and fresh cherry-basil relish.
- Grilled Plum Salad— Organic baby greens, grilled fresh plums and spiced almonds with scratch rhubarb-balsamic vinaigrette.
- Grilled Idaho Trout— Fresh Idaho trout basted over a grill with fresh lemon-chive butter.
- Rosemary Chicken with Morel White Wine Sauce— fresh, boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets pan-seared with fresh rosemary and slow-roasted in white wine sauce with morels and a touch of cream.
- Herbed Potatoes— Idaho reds, fingerlings and sweet potatoes roasted with fresh herbs.
- Grilled Asparagus— lightly seasoned and grilled fresh asparagus.