Join us for our annual Barrel Tasting weekend!
Let’s celebrate the 2019 Harvest the best way we know how— by tasting the wines right out of the barrel! Join us for our annual Barrel Tasting Weekend on November 29th & 30th from 11:00am-5:00pm. We’ll have a full lineup of wines to taste through, one-on-one 30 minute seminars & barrel tastings with the winemaking team, fun activities for the kids, and raffles for large format bottles! We’ll also be kickstarting our Boys and Girls Club toy drive over the weekend— bring a new, unwrapped gift suitable for ages 5-18 and receive a free glass of wine from us off of the tap.
Here are all of the details you need to know:
- Cost: $10 for Wine Club Members, $20 for general public (Tickets can be purchased at the door.)
- One-on-one tasting and seminar with the Cinder Winemaking Team.
- Barrel Samples from the Cellar, and 4 wine samples from our full lineup.
- A raffle for our Large Format bottles. (100% of proceeds will be donated to the Boys and Girls Club of ADA County.)
- A commemorative Schott-Zwiesel glass for all guests.
- Christmas ornament decorating station for the kids.