Dear Wine Club Members, Customers, Friends and Family,
For information on our current offerings, reservations, and deliveries, please see detailed descriptions below.
Inside Reservation Seating
- Reservations are available every day at noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm. Book your tasting here. The following guidelines are being met at Cinder in accordance with Stage 2 protocols due to Covid-19:
- A maximum group size per table of 6 people. Reservations made for more than six people will not be honored nor refunded.
- Tables are 10 feet apart
- We sanitize the tables and furniture after each use
- Safe handling of all glassware and poured wine
- No more than 16 guests in our tasting room at a time.
- Earlier this month we had an Ionization system installed into the winery’s HVAC in order to improve the indoor air quality and for our guests and employees. To learn more about this system, follow this link.
We are doing our best to keep our staff and our customers as safe as possible with adherence to recommended distancing and sanitation protocols.
Limited Outside Seating
With the weather turning cold our patio will now have limited outside seating with fire pits to help you brave the outdoors. We hope to bring back our expanded outside seating options next year when weather permits.
Our upstairs mezzanine/art gallery has 8 seats available on a first come, first serve basis. Tastings are not available in this area, but you are welcome to enjoy wine-by-the-glass or by the bottle.
Two Separate Entrances
Our main entrance (located at the southwest corner of our building) into the tasting room is unchanged. Please use this for your scheduled tasting reservations.
For order pickups, flask fills, or to enjoy a glass of wine, please enter our wine bar by the southeast entrance of our building (near the gravel parking lot).
Local Deliveries Offer
We will continue to offer free, local delivery on any order of 3 bottles or more. These deliveries go out twice per week.
FedEx Holiday Shipping Offer
From November 5th-December 16th, any order of $100 or more is eligible for free shipping.
As we adapt to these changing circumstances, we will continue to celebrate our community while sharing these beautiful wines. See you soon!
Joe Schnerr/Founder, Melanie Krause/Founder & Head Winemaker