Dear Wine Club Members, Customers, Friends and Family,
For information on our company’s current policies related to Covid-19 measures please read below:
Inside “Reserved” Seating & Walk In Seating Available
- There is no longer a mask-mandate at our winery. For more information about what the CDC recommends please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html
- Reservations are available every day in our Tasting Room for guided tasting experiences. You can make your reservation here. You can also drop in and join us!
- A maximum group size per table of 6 people. Please call 208-906-0555 or email [email protected] for groups of 6 or more.
- We sanitize the tables and furniture after each use.
- An Ionization system has been installed into the winery’s HVAC in order to improve the indoor air quality and for our guests and employees. To learn more about this system, follow this link.
We are doing our best to keep our staff and our customers as safe as possible.
We have patio seating that is first come, first served here at Cinder. There is a bar just inside our winery at the Southeast Entrance (our “patio bar”) where you can place your order. Guided tastings are not available in this area, but you are welcome to enjoy 3-wine-flights, wine-by-the-glass, wine by the bottle, beer, or cider. There is no table service for this area.
Our upstairs mezzanine/art gallery has seating available on a first come, first served basis. There is a bar just inside our winery at the Southeast Entrance (our “patio bar”) where you can place your order. Guided tastings are not available in this area, but you are welcome to enjoy 3-wine-flights, wine-by-the-glass, wine by the bottle, beer, or cider. There is no table service for this area.
Two Separate Entrances
Our main entrance (located at the Southwest corner of our building) into the tasting room is unchanged. Please use this for your scheduled guided tasting reservations.
For order pickups, flask fills, or mezzanine/outside seating, please enter by the Southeast entrance of our building (near the gravel parking lot).
Local Deliveries Offer
We will continue to offer free, local delivery on any order of 3 bottles or more. These deliveries go out twice per week.
Joe Schnerr/Founder &
Melanie Krause/Founder & Head Winemaker