Dear Wine Club Members, Customers, Friends and Family,
For information on our company’s current policies related to Covid-19 measures please read below:
Inside Reservation Seating
- There is no longer a mask-mandate at our winery. For more information about what the CDC recommends please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html
- Reservations are available every day for our Tasting Room. You can make your reservation here.
- A maximum group size per table of 6 people. Reservations made for more than six people will not be honored nor refunded.
- We sanitize the tables and furniture after each use.
- An Ionization system has been installed into the winery’s HVAC in order to improve the indoor air quality and for our guests and employees. To learn more about this system, follow this link.
We are doing our best to keep our staff and our customers as safe as possible with adherence to recommended distancing and sanitation protocols.
We have patio seating that is first come/first served here at Cinder. There is a bar just inside our winery at the Southeast Entrance (our “patio bar”) where you can place your order. You can also place orders at this bar for wine/beer by the glass and small bites. There is no table service for this area.
Our upstairs mezzanine/art gallery has 10 seats available on a first come, first serve basis. Tastings are not available in this area, but you are welcome to enjoy wine-by-the-glass or by the bottle. Please place your orders at our “patio bar”.
Two Separate Entrances
Our main entrance (located at the southwest corner of our building) into the tasting room is unchanged. Please use this for your scheduled tasting reservations.
For order pickups, flask fills, or to enjoy a glass of wine, please enter our wine bar by the southeast entrance of our building (near the gravel parking lot).
Local Deliveries Offer
We will continue to offer free, local delivery on any order of 3 bottles or more. These deliveries go out twice per week.
Are you vaccinated? Grab your reward!
If you have become fully vaccinated we’d like to let you know that for the months of May & June we are running a “thank you” to show our appreciation. Show your vaccination card and accompanying ID at our patio bar or inside our Tasting Room and receive ½ off your first glass of wine or beer OR $3 OFF one flask fill. (offer limited to one per week).
Joe Schnerr/Founder, Melanie Krause/Founder & Head Winemaker